Saturday 5 May 2018

The Slow Decay of Me

I am now Twenty-Five years of age, and have no plans to bother to update my bios where my age is listed, because I would have to update other aspects of the bios and I can't be bother to sit and do that.

The StrangeAThon is in full swing. It's going better than last time because I'm not sick and not currently having a fare up (Knock on Wood).

I don't know what I'm doing right now. I'm also not sure if I should make plans with everything is going on. It doesn't seem a good time to start anything. I feel like I should, because I'm getting closer to the grave and who wants to wait for the academic year to restart. The thing I'm thinking of applying to but I'm not sure if its for me. I don't know if I should just go for it. I have little time to apply though.

Basically, I'm at Quarter stage of my life. Crises have gotten boring. I don't know what I'm doing.

I still want to be a writer, an published author, but I'm still not writing. I have a YA book idea that's contemporary which never happens to me. Magic has to steep in somehow. That's just who I am as a person.

Well I'm off to try and do something else while ignoring the lack of poster last week. Being 24 was pretty uneventful anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment