Saturday 14 April 2018

Same. Same. bad.

In pain and still have a cold. The cough is still stuck in my throat. My PIP renewal letter form came early (it not due till next year), but it also spent ten days in the mail, giving me very little time to fill it out. Well, my mum to fill it out because due my dyslexia, I can't reliably fill out important forms or it will become a hot mess. You can go to citizen advise to get help filling out these times of forms but you can't just turn up. There's also doctor notes that you need to get.

I'm always so ill as well. Kinda get sick of going to the doctor and saying I'm always in pain, can you tell me why?

I'm not always in pain, usually a dull ache. It comes in waves. You have fair ups and then nothing, then bang you're always tired and can't get to sleep.I was keeping track of how I was going feeling every day for a while and everyday it was bad. Always bad. Never fine or happy.

I'm having issues that are worrysome and not sure if I should go back to the doctor about it again. I am probably going to have to. I'm going to have to sort this out somehow.

I still don't know what I'm doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment