Saturday 10 February 2018

The StrangeAThon (and other stuff)

It's Saturday again somehow. I dis-believe that this day can come so often.

They are strangers in the House, Leia rightfully doesn't like them being here. She also a coward. I'm currently writing this, braiding my hair and editing a video while watching YouTube. Do everything at once.

I did not write anything this week either. The week got away from me. The week often gets away from me. We're already in 10 days into February. OMG, I forgot Valentine's day. No I didn't. It a blar holiday. Lets celebrate All Saint's Day instead.

I made a readathon. The StrangeAThon, feel free to join in. 1st May is when the one with thought happens but you can join me on 26th Feb for a week of possibly dumb challenges.

I like them so I hope others like them and join
in. I'm doing it either way. The F-up challenge is a least something new. It be good if I had a real theme. Other than strange, which could mean anything.

I'm writting this on my old phone which will be forgot soon again as I'm getting my latest one back Monday, now that its no longer has smashed. My old one lags and battery is dying while on charge.

I'm off to read and watch Cake Wars. Its Valentine's special. Halloween Wars is what I'm in the mood for.

No comments:

Post a Comment