Saturday 24 February 2018

Sick again. (Or is that my natural state).

I am sick again. I always seem to be sick. Well, it might have been a month ago. Something always feels like its up with me. I guess because something always is.

It's just a head cold, sore throat and stuffy head so could be worst. I just have stuff I should have done by now. Me as always.

I should go to the doctor again. Probably I keep thinking my hormones have been out of wack. Just not sure but I think I should. Probably should to keep bugging them till I find out with what wrong with me.

I have been writing and busy. Not done much reading but I am going into another readathon on Monday so break not nesscasy a bad thing. Just wanted to have things done.

I also have your reviews in the works that I should finish. None British which why semi on the backburner but will be done soonish.

The writing is not in a stage of sharing but might be someday. It's novel idea that working on and still figuring out the contest entry. Just figuring stuff out. Thinking I've went too complex for short story.

P.S. probably spelling mistakes as I wrote this on my phone which has lacking speller checker.

No comments:

Post a Comment