- Read 52 books or the same number I buy. I want to go back to reading at least a book a week as I think this is the best thing for me.
- Finish 10 book series. Same reasons as last year. I still own to many and they are lots I want to finish.
- To lower my To Be Read in all senses. Don't spend as much on books. Get that number down to something that isn't so horrifying. It's at 458 as I type. I would say go year without buying any books but that would take away all my fun, so I can some options. Just not 102 again, please.
- Read a comic a day till caught up. I am majorly behind my comics and I would like to change this. This would last me a while if I did it literally.
- Stop being dumb with money. I should budget for what I have and stop making a game of paying my credit card. I would like a job, but that's just not in my cards at the moment. I need another income so feel free to pay me for my talents (whatever they actually are).
- Write. This blog was to make sure I wrote every week, but it just doesn't feel like enough effect anymore. Maybe my posts need to be more structured. Maybe I should stop doing posts where I say nothing about nothing. I might start posting creative work every week no matter how bad or unfinish it is. Just so I do stuff instead of nothing.
- Edit footage instead of sitting on it for years. I feel interesting stuff then never do anything or abandoned video ideas I that I feel that need to be done or give up on before I even look at the footage.
- Write a script and then make it. I have no excuse not to do this. I mean I find a lot of the class work creativity limiting so this would be at my level and I've just got to do these things.
- Stop doing stuff the night before, then the whole doing work making me tired wouldn't be such an issue and might fix the whole insomnia/weird sleeping patterns I keep issue as well.
- Actually finish the Stranger or whatever. One of my novel things anyway.
Saturday, 9 January 2016
This is the ways I should do this year maybe.