Wednesday 11 February 2015

Book Review: Conspiracy Girl by Sarah Alderson

I think my True Life TV movie will be about the time I murdered that teacher.

Everybody knows about the Cooper Killings. 

There was only one survivor - fifteen year-old Nic Preston.
Now eighteen, Nic is trying hard to rebuild her life. But then one night her high-security apartment is broken into. It seems the killers are back to finish the job.


Finn Carter - hacker, rule breaker, player - is the last person Nic ever wants to see again. He's the reason her mother's murderers walked free. But as the people hunting her close in, Nic has to accept that her best chance of staying alive is by staying close to Finn.


And the closer they get to the truth, and to each other, the greater the danger becomes. 


This is a well constructed crime novel. The plot has been well structured and the solution was quite clever and I never had fully figured out but it was believable ending. The book is told in the switching point of views of Nic and Finn, which worked for the plot. 


In terms of the characters and their relationships with each other there was moments where I just sighed. There was bit of communication problem which is my peak hit in books but it was a minor thing.

Overall, I gave this book 4/5 stars for land rovers. I would recommend this book to thriller and YA lovers who want characters who are older on the spectrum.

I got this book for review off NetGalley and it is publish by Simon and Schuster UK on the 12th February 2015 (Tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment