Saturday 28 June 2014

Lazy Accomplishments

Haló people, so another week has passed and I have accomplished very little. It's been a rather bad reading week. I have kept with the videos everyday. I've had a few ideas that I never ending up doing, such as doing a draw my life; I started writing it and it got really depressing. My cat died, school was depressing and the only happy thing was Florida so I kinda gave up on writing it. Maybe attempt it again some day but not this VEDJ. I have idea of doing stories with pictures drawn on on white board with me narrating the story. It's needs work so it won't work for tomorrow.

Tomorrow's video ended up me attempting to get drunk. I have over hour of footage that I need to go through and make into a decent length video. Well, that was what tomorrow's video was meant to be but I got sick of editing that video and I wanted to go to bed (and then I realise I hadn't finished writing this). I ended up putting a clip from the filming of that video up that didn't work for the video (mainly cause it got really long).

 Exciting news in terms of saving, I never spent any money last week. I mean I never left the house either and I steal the food my parents buy. I'm the healthy sort of person that can get away with eating one meal a day.

I'm the idiot that forgot to talk about Camp NaNoWriMo. I just remember about it as I was writing about not spending anything. That what Sunday's video should have been. I guess I could change it in a panic but l'm not sure I have a lot to say about it. I can just post something about it once I know that I've started it. I forgot I should probably go sign up for next month session especially since it starts in 2 days time. Hell, maybe this be the one I actually stick to and win that now that I'm one video away from completing VEDJ.

Though, July does have more pressing issues that I have left to sit at the back of my mind for most of the past 2 years. I have yet to edit anything that I could use as my Film portfolio. I have stuff filmed but it a lot of footage to go through. Doing this VEDJ has focused me to edit at least three 20 plus minutes videos that I've had to scan through a lot of footage to do so I done it for least.

Also I now have accessed to sound effects and music to soundtrack my videos thanks to YouTube. It's definitely new feature that I prove of, except for people are now randomly putting music in talking videos.

I have nothing to add for now so I'm leaving you for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment