Saturday 10 November 2012

Where the hell is a phone?

Something thats been bugging me lately is that Phone booths are gone from the streets. I honesty think there's still a need for them. I'm not saying a great one. However, I've been in situations where I've really needed one, but none are anyway to be found.

I know most people have mobile phones now a days, but they can so easily go wrong. Who hasn't lost their phone, had the battery died, or simply left it in the house? 

I left my phone on the bus, on my first day of college and annoyingly I couldn't contract my parents to inform them of this (and something else, forget), no phone booths could be found. It also kinda sad that there's not a need for a British iconic and superman now has no where to change. Whats he going to do, spin around really fast? Yeah, I think not.

Okay, I just want to share that thought before my little talk about what I've been up. The party last week was okay, really didn't like the DJ. I still very much still prefer to read about a party than going to one. I got my bursay which has meant I've been spending money, bit too much
.
 However, most of this money has went somewhere usefully, such as my new bookcase. Lovely thing. Also more books....always need books. Clothes as well. Finally, got Nightmare before Christmas; so odd that I didn't own that yet. Then again it is on TV a lot. 

Thinking of getting a Kindle, which has apparently turned into me getting a Kindle Fire HD, not bought it yet, but it is a likely possibility. Might be my christmas present to myself. I just don't know.

Generally, off to do important stuff such as college work and my personal statement. At this very moment, I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment