Saturday 15 September 2012

My Sherlock Problem (with disturbing DW action).

I said I was going to talk about Sherlock Holmes today didn't I? Well, I'm not. Not really anyway, since frankly I talk about him far too much. It really just my problem which I inflict on my best friend. We had a  lovely chat last week until my phone declare we had talked too long.


I've bleached part of my hair so now I have sherlocks (that is probably no way the correct way to use that word), someone said (on the internet) that Sherlock meant golden hair. I have found no proof of this, and all the name meaning website have a different means such bright hair (which is certainly all my hair), light hair (some) or with cropped hair (none). Lock means hair most certainly.

I want to just do all my hair, but my mother is strongly against it. I want to do it as my last act of teenhood, It something that won't get away when I'm older, its not as premarted as a tattoo (someday, but have yet to find the right one) or a piercing (there can go horribly wrong, as in death). It's something I wanted to do for a while. I think I'm going to leave as it is for now and do it in October right before Halloween. That totally won't crashed with me dressing up as a female Sherlock (Vamp! version most likely). We'll see as neither plans are set in stone.

I've been fan-arting, something which I have never finish a piece of this yet and what I'm currently working on is challenging piece. Its Doctor Who related and might end the unverisal if were ever to happen. It also Slashy and can't help but giggly while drawing it. Even just looking at it sets me off. I have been informed that I must now finish it.

I would just like to take this time to make clear something. I am not Sherlockian or Whovian. I am Sherlockish and Whoish. This makes perfect sense since I am British, they are British therefore we are ab "Ish". The "an"s of North America are trying to inflict their ways on to us. Never. I will hurt the next person who address me as such.

Seriously, nothing to say this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment