Who needs maturity anyway?
Obviously there is only a few more days left in the year, yet I feel weird reflecting on it until it completely over. Though, I know nothing going to change.
My goals last year were to:
1. To read a book a week or the equviant (52 books)
2. To generally write more.
3. To write a blog post a week of some sort.
4. To do well in my exams.
So let reflect on those goals:
- I read 97 books this year so far (I'm definitely going to read at least another book). I did miss the odd random week of finishing a book and during my exams I didn't read at all except of course my notes about books. I did have other mini-book goals that I completed. Such as finishing The Complete stories of Sherlock Holmes by ACD. I'm happy with my bookyness.
- I took part in Camp NaNoWriMo June and got 30000 words in a novel. I keep meaning to finish it, I will eventually. I did have a few short stories, but I feel I could have done more especially during the summer.
- Well, in theory there was always a post on Saturday. However, this was done by cheating. Bad I know. This is why my notion of doing Wednesday posting will not be happening. Maybe when I've stopped college.
- I got three Bs in my exams and didn't fail anything. I now know them to be all useless because life's a bitch. That all I'm saying on the matter, so I will not responded to anyone challenging this.
- From doing Camp NaNoWriMo I started BookTubing. Meaning I have negated my main channel which is kinda sad. I will continue booktubing for the coming months.
- Killing serveral people with my mind.
- Surived the end of the world
- Went to T in the Park for the First time/spent four nights.
- Beat my arch-enemy once and for all.
- Also actually started using Tumblr.
Due to not having any other topic for next week, My 2013 goals will be appearing then. So I'm off to read that other book.